January 27, 2008

Half Price Delight

My name is Doug.  I am Melissa's husband and guest blogging tonight.

I've been reading this book for about 3 months.  I am not that slow of a reader (I don't think) but trying to read two and three books at time, something will give.

Now don't get me wrong, it's a great book and anyone involved in Marketing / Promotion of any kind would do great to read it.  Heck, even those who speak publicly can learn a few things on how to make talks more interesting and memorable.

I've been able to read about 75% of the book after 4/5 check out's at the library.  This is definitely a book I wanted to buy and keep as a reference.

Melissa surprised me and found it on line for half the price it was at Barnes and Noble.  I got it in the mail and it was very gently used - practically new!  We saved $12  and gave an unwanted book a loving home.

When have you received something unexpected you were really wanting?

No comments: